Popular Journalist and Publisher of Pointblanknews, Jackson Ude has revealed that VP Yemi Osinbajo reportedly went to ‘beg’ President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff and rumoured Cabal leader, Abba Kyari to avoid being impeached.
Jackson also alleged that Popular preacher, Tunde Bakare is the rumoured replacement for VP Osinbajo. He wrote on his twitter timeline on Saturday;
b:2/Osinbajo did not see the President off and has not seen the president. No letter transmitting powers to him while Buhari is away attending#UNGA20192923:51 – 21 Sep 2019Twitter Ads information and privacy
“Embattled VP Osinbajo went begging “President” Abba Kyari last night. While that is going on, Pastor Tunde Bakare is on his way to New York to join heads of the Buhari cabal.”
“The plot to remove the VP is not only about how he sacked Daura but the stealings in his office.”
Revolutionary Jackson Ude
Ude also explained via Twitter that President Buhari did not hand over to Osinbajo before leaving the country.
b:1/Embattled VP Osinbajo went begging “President” Abba Kyari last night. While that is going on, Pastor Tunde Bakare is on his way to New York to join heads of the Buhari cabal. The plot to remove the VP is not only about how he sacked Daura, but the stealings in his office32423:23 – 21 SepT
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line