The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has disclosed that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has gained 13 seats of the Adamawa State House of Assembly.
The fee mentioned in a statement issued yesterday by its Head of Voters Education and Publicity, Mrs. Rifkatu Maxwell, in Yola, that the All Progressives Congress (APC), which is the ruling social gathering within the state, gained 11 seats.
The statement additionally mentioned that the African Democratic Congress (ADC) gained one seat.
“Adamawa has 25 state meeting seats and out of those, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) gained 13 seats and the African Democratic Congress (ADC) gained one seat.
“The ruling party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) won 11 seats,” it mentioned.
It listed the PDP elected state constituencies to incorporate Demsa, Gombi, Guyuk, Uba/Gaya, Hong and Jada/Mbulo.
Others are: Lamurde, Madagali, Nassarawo/Binyeri, Michika, Numan, Song and Yola North state constituencies.
The fee mentioned the 11 seats gained by APC, embody Fufore/Gurin, Fufore/Verre, Ganye, Girei and Leko/Koma.
Others are: Maiha, Mubi North, Mubi South, Shelleng, Toungo and Yola South.
The African Democratic Party gained solely Mayo-Belwa state constituency, the electoral umpire added.
• Sourced from a THISDAY report
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line