By Our Reporter
Presidency has debunked report on Approval for the establishment of state and Local government Police.
There was media report that President Muhammadu Buhari approved the establishment of state and local government police.
He also approved the dismissal of 37 police officers as recommended by the National Human Rights Commission Presidential Special Panel on SARS Reforms.
But, the presidency through head of digital Communication, Tolu Ogunlesi said there was nothing like approval for the establishment of state and local government police.
Ogunlesi made the denial known through his twitter handle after the report had gone viral.
He said,”There were no “approvals” given. Ceremony was for submission of Panel Report (more than 2,000 pages long) – which made several recommendations. President received Report & directed IGP, Min of Justice & NHRC to “work out modalities for implementation within 3 months.”
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )