President Muhammadu Buhari will on Thursday present the 2021 Appropriations Bill to a Joint session of the National Assembly.
Weetalknaija.com.ng gathered that Buhari’s letter of request was read during plenary by Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, in Abuja.
The letter reads: “May I crave the kind indulgence of the Distinguished Senate to grant me the slot of 11:00hrs on Thursday, 8th October, 2020, to formally present the 2021 Appropriation bill to the Joint Session of the National Assembly.
While I look forward to addressing the Joint session, please, accept Mr. Senate President, the assurances of my highest regard.
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Why Moved Against Okonjo-Iweala’s Emergence As WTO DG — US
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- IT Solutions Developer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- Mechanical Technician at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment