There have been a fight at Grace and truth arena church after pastor refuses to adhere to landlord’s quit notice in Asaba, Delta Sate.
The incident started when the owner of the building stormed the church to force the pastor and his members out.
The landlord had given the church a quit notice since last year, but the pastor said the church is still building their new church and has refused to move.
The landlord stormed the church today, August 23 and was confronted by the pastor and his members.
Watch Video Below:
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company