The state chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom, Ini Okopido is dead.
The Nation reports that a top member of the party in the state confirmed that Okopido died in the early hours of Wednesday at the Ibom Multispecialty Hospital (IBH), Uyo.
According to the source, Okopido died of multiple organ failure.
“Yes, our state chairman is dead. Infact the entire APC family in the state is in deep mourning. It is a big blow to our party at all levels.
“We commiserate with his wife and children over this irreplaceable loss,” he said on telephone.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution