Remains of former Oyo Governor Senator Abiola Ajimobi have been laid to rest.
He was buried at his Oluyole residence while hundred of associates, friends and supporters were waiting the body at the Senator Ishiaq Abiola Ajimobi Centra Mosque, Oke Ado.
A close source to the family confirmed he had been interred.
The burial, which was only attended by only his wife, children as well as very close associates, held around 10am.
The decoy, the family source added, was to control the massive crowd already awaiting the remains of the corpse as well as allow for easier crowd control.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022