Some Nigerian women have taken to the streets to protest the killings in Southern Kaduna by stripping unclad.
It has been reported that hundreds of angry women from Southern Kaduna state on July 23, took to the streets n*ked to protest the incessant killings recorded in the area.
Some of the protesting women wore black cloths in the protest that terminated at the palace of Atak Njei, Agwamatyap Palace (Sarkin Atyap palace) of Zangon Kataf local government area of Kaduna State.
The aggrieved women wept profusely, stating that the continued killings has taken away their breadwinners, parents, sisters, brothers, husbands and children, adding that today majority of them are widows.
They called on relevant stakeholders, government, security agencies and the international community to come to their aides and save them from further killings and destruction of their properties.
In the last four days, the area has witnessed two attacks with over 20 persons killed by the assailants.
See more photos of the protesting women below:
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Massive Recruitment 2021 for Graduates
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 ( Frsc Recruitment Portal 2021 Latest Updates )
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sun Metal Industries Limited
- Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank Nigeria LimitedBy