Rahama Sadau, the Kannywood actress that was crititicized for her dressing sometime ago, urged the federal government to sit tight and take the responsibility of putting an end to the terrorist’s killings in the northern part of Nigeria.
She wrote and described the terrorist’s killings as “barbarous” on twitter and as well told the federal government to end the killings and bring peace back to the region.
She wrote, “the insecurity we (are) currently facing in northern Nigeria is uncalled for and should be dealt with immediately.
“The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity, but then how do we do serve life when we have lost all sense of humanity? It is barbarous!
“I call on relevant authorities to respond and protect us against the increasing number of violence against women and put an end to insecurity in Nigeria.”
Recall some time ago, she was criticized for misleading people because she posted a picture that showed her nakedness at the back and she did not cover her head as against Islamic doctrine
She was not only criticized, she was also banned from the northern movie industry before she eventually deleted the pictures and apologized.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom