Haruna Sanusi, the district head of Bebeji Local Government Area of Kano State has resigned his appointment, citing health ground and recent changes in the emirate system.
The district head, who holds the title of Dan Galadiman Kano, announced his resignation in a letter to Secretary to the State Government, dated May 10.
The governor of Kano State, on May 8 created four additional emirates and first class emirs in the state, to allegedly whittle down the influence of the Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II.
Newsflash247 reports that the emirs are Aminu Ado-Bayero, Bichi; Tafida Ila, Rano; Ibrahim Abdulkadir, Gaya and; Ibrahim Abubakar ll, Karaye.
On Friday, a Kano High Court sitting at Ungogo, ordered the governor to maintain the status quo and take no further action.
But the governor on Saturday presented appointment letters to the new emirs, saying he was unaware of the court order.
In further violation of the order, the governor presented staff of office to the new emirs on Sunday.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution