The Kano State People’s Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial candidate, Abba Kabir Yusuf, and his All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate and incumbent governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, are in a neck-to-neck race as polling unit outcomes trickle in from the governorship supplementary polls throughout the State.
PU Shinkafi, Kosawa Ward Kura LGA APC: 201 PDP: 114
PU Filin Dirimi 036. Gobirawa Ward, Dala LGA PDP – 191 APC – 174
PU 33, Goburawa Ward Dala LGA PDP – 139 APC – 69
KANO: Polling Unit 021, Magajin Gari Ward, Karaye LGA APC – 536 PDP – 4
It can be recalled that Abba Yusuf had polled 1,014,474 votes whereas APC’s Ganduje had 987,819. There is a margin of 26,655 votes between the 2 high candidates.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021