The Kano State People’s Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial candidate, Abba Kabir Yusuf, and his All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate and incumbent governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, are in a neck-to-neck race as polling unit outcomes trickle in from the governorship supplementary polls throughout the State.
PU Shinkafi, Kosawa Ward Kura LGA APC: 201 PDP: 114
PU Filin Dirimi 036. Gobirawa Ward, Dala LGA PDP – 191 APC – 174
PU 33, Goburawa Ward Dala LGA PDP – 139 APC – 69
KANO: Polling Unit 021, Magajin Gari Ward, Karaye LGA APC – 536 PDP – 4
It can be recalled that Abba Yusuf had polled 1,014,474 votes whereas APC’s Ganduje had 987,819. There is a margin of 26,655 votes between the 2 high candidates.
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers As Wike Asks LG Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members
- HOT! House-To-House Search Continues In Calabar As Police Arrest Mastermind of CICC Looting, Recover over 1,000 Chairs, Others
- HEALTH: Follow These Steps To Avoid Infections After A ‘Skin To Skin Sex’
- Update: Cross River Governor Reviews Curfew From 4pm To 8am Daily
- Hungry Policeman Caught On Camera Running Away With Looted COVID-19 Palliative (VIDEO)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria ( 3 Positions )
- Current Job Vacancies at Services Beverages Africa Limited
- Job for Bid and Tender Admin at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Contract Admin Personnel at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)