The Kano State Election Petition Tribunal has upheld the victory of the state Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje.
The tribunal on Wednesday declared that the petition filed against Ganduje by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Abba Yusuf lacked merit.
Chairman of the three-member panel, Justice Halima shamaki, in a judgment, read for over three hours dismissed the PDP’s petition seeking the nullification of Ganduje’s victory in March 9 governorship election.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank