Engineer Muaz Magaji, the Kano State Commissioner for Works and Infrastructures Development who was sacked after being accused of “celebrating” the death of late Chief of staff to the President, Abba Kyari, has tested positive for Coronavirus.
The Kano Commissioner for Information, Malam Muhammad Garba said Magaji was sacked over his “unguarded utterances against the person of the late Chief of Staff to the President, Malam Abba Kyari” who died from Coronavirus complications.
In what seems to be a twist of event, Magaji has now announced the outcome of his Coronavirus test to his over 23,000 followers on Facebook. He further revealed that he has been moved to one of the isolation centres in the state.
This morning my NCDC test is out. I have been confirmed Covid-19 Positive And have been moved to one of the state facilities…pray for us!
Going through a historical moment of our time… A time we will either live to remember or we will be remembered having lived in! Which ever applies Alhamdulillah!
Thank you all!
Its our collective fight!
Those you know and many that you don’t know are in this…. But together we will come out stronger.. Insha Allah!
Magaji medical test was made public, hours after the Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) confirmed 30 new cases of Coronavirus in Kano state. The state currently has 427 confirmed cases of Coronavirus.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation