Tears Flow In Kano As Health Commissioner Confirmed Another Five COVID-19 Deaths
The Kano State Ministry of Health on Thursday confirmed that it recorded another five COVID-19 deaths.
The State made this known in a tweet, the tweet revealed that 30 fresh cases of the coronavirus disease were recorded on Wednesday, May 6th in the state.
This brings the total number of COVID-19 cases in the state to 427 while COVID-19 related deaths hit 13.
The five deaths announced by the Kano government early Thursday appear to be the same five deaths announced by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on Wednesday night.
Naija News recalls Governor Abdullahi Ganduje has announced the relaxation of the Presidential lockdown imposed on Kano State to curb the spread of the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19) despite the fact that the disease was ravaging Kano state.
Governor Ganduje announced that Kano residents would be allowed to make purchases during the free days.
He stated that the two free days would be on Mondays and Thursdays from 10 am to 4 pm.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021