One of the 2017 edition of Big Brother Naija, Kemen has shared a glimpse of BBNaija rule book, which clearly outlined how housemates should behave while in the house.
The rule book stated that violence which includes goading, provocation, bullying and victimization will not be tolerated in the house as the reality show encourages individual expression.
Kemen wrote; “I just want to know…. If the particular BBN season has a RULE BOOK. cos I still have a copy of mine, and here is what it says about prohibited behaviours worthy of disqualification … It’s a game but rules make the players better.”
The rule about violence in the BBNaija Rule Book reads; “Any house-mate who becomes physically violent will be removed from the house immediately. Violence can refer to self-inflicted violence, or violence towards another. Violence includes provocation, goading, bullying and victimisation”
With this, Tacha risks disqualification, as she apparently, provoked Mercy first, by pulling her hair, before the latter picked up the iron.
Though many are arguing that they may both be disqualified!
We keep our fingers crossed!
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution