Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo seemingly announced the arrival of Davido and Chioma’s baby boy today via her Twitter account.
Recall that the music star shared a photo of his introduction ceremony via his Instagram page this month on September 2, 2019. The music star also called on his supporters to get their traditional outfits ready ahead of is wedding set to take place in 2020.
At the time of writing this post, it is unclear if the controversial journalist was referring to popular Chioma, singer Davido’s girlfriend or another Chioma entirely.
Taking to her twitter page, Kemi, who claimed the couple had welcomed a child together, congratulated the Chef saying;
“Congrats Chioma on the birth of your baby boy. I will come visit you next weekend.”
Meanwhile, Davido reacted to her tweet as he commented on a post shared by a popular Instagram blog saying ;
”This one wan near my pikin, 400 dey wait you”
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- Admin Assistant at Jed Airlines
- Store Clerk – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc