A Kenyan man, writes church to ask for demand a refund of offerings he gave from 1998 to 2017.
The man identified as Dishon Kinyanjui Kinuthia, a Kenyan Christian, took to Twitter to share the letter he wrote to his church while warning that there will be consequences if his money isn’t refunded to him.
He asked the church to deposit the money in his account on or before November 31, 2020, or he will start legal proceedings against them.
He also claimed that he gave the offering under duress, after he was told by the church that anyone who doesn’t give offering will die.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )