Edo Deputy Governor’s younger brother, Frederick Shaibu, who was reported to be abducted some time ago, has been released by the kidnappers.
The kidnappers released Frederick after his family made payment for his ransom. Although the amount was not disclosed to anybody, they paid a huge amount for the ransom to get him out of their hands.
After the release on Wednesday, Frederick re-united with his family and his family was happy to have him back.
The abductors kidnapped Frederick on his way to drop his children at school in Benin city on Monday.
The unknown men armed with guns attacked his car and carried him as they escaped through the bush that leads to a river side.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group