The Nigerian Medical Association in Cross River has threatened to withdraw services over incessant kidnapping of its members in the state.
The threat was contained in a communiqué signed by its Chairman, Dr. Agam Ayuk, and the Secretary, Dr. Ezoke Epoke, after its emergency general meeting held on Wednesday in Calabar.
The association said the threat became necessary following the kidnap of one of its members, Dr. Ogbonna Uchenna-Aju, on May 3 while on transit from Ogoja to Obudu area of the state.
It said the kidnap of Uchenna-Aju had brought psychological trauma and emotional destabilisation to members of his family and the NMA in Cross River State.
Credit: The Eagle Online.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution