Governor Aminu Masari of Katsina State has lamented that bandits have taken over his State.
Masari spoke to the appearing Inspector General of Police (IGP) Muhammed Adamu, on Wednesday.
The Governor mentioned his authorities has met with the eight Local Government chairmen to maintain them knowledgeable, including that he’ll do no matter potential to see to the ultimate onslaught on the bandits.
He mentioned the IGP was coming in a interval of tension and apprehension.
Masari mentioned that Katsina State has supported and can proceed to assist the continued ‘Operation Puff Adder’ with funds, logistics and lodging.
He additionally introduced a donation of 12 vans to the police.
The Deputy Governor, Mannir Yakubu, spoke on behalf of Governor Masari, mentioned kidnappers and the bandits have taken components of Katsina and destroyed properties at will.
He mentioned, “These bandits strike at will, maim at will, destroy lives and property at will.
“In different components of the state, we even have kidnappers who not solely take people on the highway however within the consolation of their houses.
“Unfortunate incidence of the governor’s in-law who was taken in the comfort of her home.”
The eight native authorities areas are: Jibia, Batsari, Safana, Dan-Musa, Faskari, Sabuwa, Dandume and Kankara.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021