All Social Democratic Party (SDP) state chairmen in Nigeria has on Sunday condemned the recent attack on her Kogi state SDP secretariat by the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC).
In press statement issued by Amb Hon Oke Idawene (JP) Chairman and Hon Abubakar Dogara Secretary, says the recent attacked in their Governorship candidate in Kogi state in the forthcoming elections is a clear indication that the people of Kogi have rejected the APC and his candidate, Yahaya Bello.
Oke Idawene warned that nobody has the monopoly of violence and that urged the Inspector General of Police and all Security agencies concerned to fish out the perpetrators and bring them to book for interrogation.
Meanwhile, the party had earlier alleged that there is ongoing plan by governor Yahaya Bello to attack the convoy of the SDP candidate, Barr Natasha Akpoti and assassinate her, adding that the unfolding event has affirmed the allegation.
Speaking, the Spokes Person to Natasha/Khalid campaign organization, Mr. Joel Odaudu Minister said, it is unfortunate that Kogi APC has resorted to violence and gestapo style to win at all cost.
“APC is already destroying SDP campaign materials in Lokoja and the SDP state Secretariat in Lokoja has been attacked by APC thugs. All these are indications to prove their planned attacks”, he said.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group