Kogi Governorship Election? Buhari seeks Senate’s approval to pay Kogi N10.069billion
President Muhammadu Buhari has requested the Senate to approve the payment of N10.069billion as settlement of promissory note to the Kogi State Government.
President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan read Buhari’s letter of request on the floor of the Senate.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company