The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) has adopted Gov. Yahaya Bello of the All Progressives Congress, APC, as its candidate for the forthcoming Nov. 16 governorship election in the state.
NAN reports that the National Organising Secretary of the group, Alhaji Aliyu Saleh, who made the declaration at a news conference in Lokoja on Saturday, directed Fulanis in the state to immediately embark on Ruga-to-Ruga campaign for the re-election of Bello.
Saleh said that the group decided to support the governor for providing a secure environment for Fulanis to operate in the state.
“We are also supporting the governor for approving free Contagious Bovine Plurol Pheneumonia (CBPP) vaccination for over 23, 000 cows belonging to our members in the state,” he said.
The group also commended Bello for putting in place measures which had led to a reduction in clashes between farmers and herders in the state.
It also stated that the governor had given its members a sense of belonging by appointing one of them into his cabinet and by making their leaders members of the traditional councils at the state and local government levels.
The national organising secretary, who was flanked by the state Chairman of MACBAN, Alhaji Umaru Jaido, also said that they decided to endorse Bello’s candidature because of their love for President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC).
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement