The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has declared that the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello would be defeated during the November 16 governorship election in the State.
PDP’s National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan made the declaration while cautioning both the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Bello to refrain from playing the ethnic card.
Speaking in Lokoja, the state capital during the inauguration of its governorship campaign committee, Ologbondiyan said Bello should get ready to face the consequences of the “serious issues of poor governance it foisted on the people of the state since 2016.”
He warned against the recourse to violence by the governor of the state, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the APC and its supporters.
Ologbondiyan said that the APC administration under Bello was a complete failure and an embarrassment to the people of the State.
The PDP spokesperson lamented that the people of the state have suffered untold hardship, pain and agony under Governor Bello and the APC.
“The people of Kogi State have suffered enough under Governor Yahaya Bello and the APC. Many of our citizens have lost their loved ones and their breadwinners; they have lost husbands, wives children and other loved ones, to the excruciating hardship caused by non-payment of their salary and pensions by Governor Bello. There is no way he can be re-elected,” he said.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom