Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello has paid a courtesy visit to Adams Oshiomhole, the national chairman of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Kogi State will be holding its governorship election on 2 November with the primaries coming up sometimes in August.
You will recall that the governor recently paid similar visit to the national leader of the party, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu where he assured the leader of unbeatable APC in Kogi State.
Read Also: Nigeria This Week In History: President Yar’Adua’s Death And Its Intrigues
The detail of his visit to the party chairman is however, not known yet.
His visit was shared on the official Twitter account of Oshiomhole.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group