Kogi West Rerun : Dino Melaye raises alarm over alleged planned by F-SARS to ‘plant arms in his house
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senatorial candidate in Saturday’s rerun election in Kogi State, Senator Dino Melaye, has alleged that operatives of SARS were en route his hometown, Aiyetoro to plant arms in his house.
Melaye raised the alarm against the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS following news that they were leaving the State capital, Lokoja to Aiyetoro.
In a tweet, the sacked lawmaker claimed that the aim of SARS was to implicate him. He, however, warned that they would be exposed.
“SAS Police leaving Lokoja now to go and plant arms in my house in Aiyetoro in other to implicate me. They are many of them. We have planted cameras everywhere. You will be exposed,’ he wrote.
Appeal Court had sacked Melaye and ordered that a fresh election be conducted.
The sacked lawmaker, however, insisted that the fresh election would still go in his favour having beaten Adeyemi of the All Progressives Congress, APC, his closest rival in two previous elections.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank