Former Governor of Kano State and immediate past Senator representing Kano Central, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, escaped been lynched in Kano, on Monday, after heavy armed thugs attacked him.
The thugs, who were alleged to be supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC), according to the Kwankwasiyya spokesperson, Hajiya Binta Sipikin, were said to have carried out the attack under the Madobi Road underpass.
The attack allegedly happened after the former governor had paid a visit to his hometown, Madobi, where he opened a midwifery school.
Eight persons were said to have been critically injured while several cars were badly damaged.
She said: “This attack was preplanned because we were told that the heavy armed thugs were kept under the bridge to attack us as we were returning from Madobi.” (New Telegraph)
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022