A young lady at a tailoring shop in Lagos, Adenike Fatai, committed suicide just three months after her boyfriend identified as Bayo Atanda did same.
The 25-year-old indigene of Kwara State who lived with her mother at Igbekele Street, Iyana Cele bus stop, Shibiri area of Lagos State has reportedly been battling depression since her boyfriend died and she took a poisonous substance suspected to be ‘sniper’.
Confirming the death of his daughter, Adenike’s father said he never knew she was battling depression. Idris said he only spoke to her on the phone since he separated from her mother.
“Since her mother and I separated, I usually talked to her (Fatai) on the phone. Probably she would have told me what was bothering her if we had the opportunity of seeing each other” he said.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst