Lady Kidnaps Her Ex After Years of Dating For Refusing To Marry Her
On Wednesday, the police command in Kano paraded four suspected kidnappers, including a 23-year-old lady, Maryam Mohammed aka Hajiya, who was the mastermind of the crime.
Maryam and three other members of her union in Ungogo LGA, Kano State, were arrested last week on Tuesday while negotiating with the family of one of their captives. She admitted that her first kidnapping operation began with her ex-boyfriend, who, after years of courtship, refused to marry her.
My uncle named Hamza introduced me to kidnapping and the first person we kidnapped was my ex-boyfriend who refused to marry me despite my attempts to convince him during our courtship years.
My uncle asked me to bring him after he had dumped me, so we could hold him until he paid for the money before we could release him. His family paid N5m to secure his freedom when we kidnapped him, and I was given N800,000 out of that amount with which I rented that house in Jaba quarters,’ Hajiya confessed.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021