As Cross River state government continue to double its efforts in containing COVID 19 in the state, very few private individuals and corporate organizations have thrown in their weight to support the state government.
Today at the state ministry of health, the state COVID 19 response taskforce chairman, Dr. Betta Edu has received an ambulance and 50 water dispensing hand washing buckets from the management of Lafarge Africa Cement industry as part of their support to containing COVID-19 pandemic in the state.
“The ambulance donated would help the taskforce in their incident action plan implementation, with focus on case management and the surveillance pillars. According to her the donation came as a huge blessing for the state. Dr. Edu applauded LAFARGE for their corporate social responsibility. “LAFARGE in their host communities distributed palliatives and supported primary health centers in these locations.
Receiving the items alongside the Commissioner for Health was, Mr Asuquo Ekpenyong Jr Commissioner of finance and Secretary Covid-19 Response Taskforce who expresses his gratitude to the management of Lafarge for their support to the Cross River state government especially in the health sector. He urge other members of the public and corporate organizations to support the state government in the fight against COVID 19.
The management team led by the Head of Health and Safety Department, Mr. Johnson Akubueze handed the key of the brand new ambulance to the chairman, Cross River state Response Taskforce, Dr. Betta Edu in the presence of the DG CRSPHCDA Dr Janet Ekpeyong, DA SMOH Mr OMINI and others
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst