The Lagos State House of Assembly has passed the state’s 2020 Appropriation Bill of N1.168 trillion.
The approved budget contained 78 amendments as recommended by the joint committees and approved by the House through a voice vote conducted by the Speaker, Mudashiru Obasa, on Monday.
The total budget for the year ending 31st December, 2020 is N1.168, 561, 893, 990 trillion as against N1.168, 562 proposed by the Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on November 8.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc