The Lagos State House of Assembly, on Monday, rejected three out of thirty-eight Commissioners nominees of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Igbere TV reports.
Igbere TV reports that the three nominees were rejected at a Confirmation session held for them by the lawmakers who had earlier Screened their nominations.
The Lagos Assembly had, last week, screened the thirty-eight nominees but rejected three during today’s confirmation exercise.
Those rejected are Mr Ajaiye Obembe, Prince Lanre Sanusi and Mr Obafemi George.
Igbere TV recalls that Governor Sanwo-Olu had, recently, submitted a total of thirty-eight names as cabinet members to the Lagos Assembly in two batches.
- Drama as Fake Blind Woman Caught Begging With A 10yrs Old Girl
- Kwara United FC Emerges Champions of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa's Pre-season Tournament
- Massive recruitment at The Nigerian InformationDirect Newspaper, September 2019
- Olu Epe kick Starts Kayokayo Festival
- Tribunal Affirms Gov. Okowa's re-election
Court18 hours ago
Exposed : Buhari rewards Justice Garba, elevates him to Supreme Court
Accident9 hours ago
Just In: Male corpse found in CRUTECH
Gossip15 hours ago
Lady strips naked to curse her boyfriend who dumped her (video)
Politics10 hours ago
Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement, Popular South West Pastor Tops List
Employment24 hours ago
Breaking : Buba Yakub Commends Ayade, Says C/River Deep Seaport will reduce Congestion and over reliance on Lagos port