Lagos Assembly screens 35 commissioners nominees, reject 3
The Lagos State House of Assembly, on Monday, rejected three out of thirty-eight Commissioners nominees of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Igbere TV reports.
Igbere TV reports that the three nominees were rejected at a Confirmation session held for them by the lawmakers who had earlier Screened their nominations.
The Lagos Assembly had, last week, screened the thirty-eight nominees but rejected three during today’s confirmation exercise.
Those rejected are Mr Ajaiye Obembe, Prince Lanre Sanusi and Mr Obafemi George.
Igbere TV recalls that Governor Sanwo-Olu had, recently, submitted a total of thirty-eight names as cabinet members to the Lagos Assembly in two batches.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- Okay Guys, Let’s Talk!! Can a Police officer arrest a Corps Member? If yes, state your reasons
- TRUE OR FALSE? Don’t be a fool, no woman is dating only one man
- BREAKING: Tyson Fury beats Deontay Wilder in Las Vegas to become the WBC Heavyweight Champion of the World
- SHOCKING!! Banker’s Wife Pregnant For “Lesson Teacher” Hired By Her Husband To Teach Their Children
- BREAKING: Confusion in Rivers as PDP splits over congresses
Share this post with your Friends on