The Lagos State House of Assembly, on Monday, rejected three out of thirty-eight Commissioners nominees of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Igbere TV reports.
Igbere TV reports that the three nominees were rejected at a Confirmation session held for them by the lawmakers who had earlier Screened their nominations.
The Lagos Assembly had, last week, screened the thirty-eight nominees but rejected three during today’s confirmation exercise.
Those rejected are Mr Ajaiye Obembe, Prince Lanre Sanusi and Mr Obafemi George.
Igbere TV recalls that Governor Sanwo-Olu had, recently, submitted a total of thirty-eight names as cabinet members to the Lagos Assembly in two batches.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022