Three new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) have been confirmed in Lagos State on Sunday.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control announced this on Sunday morning.
“On the 22nd of March 2020, three new confirmed cases of COVID-19 were recorded in Nigeria. Till date, 25 cases have been confirmed, two cases have been discharged and there has been no death from COVID-19 in Nigeria.
“All three new cases are in Lagos State. They are being treated at the Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba,” the NCDC said on its website.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022