Two more patients have died of coronavirus-related complications in Lagos, the state Ministry of Health tweeted on Monday.
This now brings the total number of fatalities in the state to 30, the tweet said.
It tweeted, “39 new cases of #COVID-19 Infections confirmed. Total confirmed cases in Lagos now 1,123.
“Two COVID-19 deaths were recorded. This brings the total number of #COVID-19-related deaths in Lagos to 30.”
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )