The Lagos State Chairman of Inter-Party Advisory Council, (IPAC), Malam Shakirudeen Olofin has on Monday fixed October 20th, 2019 as a statewide Press Conference on the State of the Nation and also to present award to eminent Nigerians who has contributed meaningfully to the country’s development.
Speaking in Lagos, Olofin said IPAC under his leadership has recorded many achievements in the state, according to him, some of them includes stability, unity of the group, among others.
Continuing, Malam Olofin noted that as Nigeria marked 59th years of Independence, Lagos IPAC has schedule the following activities for the independence celebration, which are as follows;
Domestication of IPAC into Local government in the state, Press Conference on the State of the Nation and presentation of award to eminent Nigerians.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group