The Lagos State Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC) have commended the efforts of the State IPAC chairman, Hon. Femi Olaniyi and the Independent National Electorial Commission (INEC) for successfully conducted primary elections.
The statement read as follows:
Please be informed that our great individuals parties is going to participate fully in the forthcoming by-elections on the 31oct 2020 across 5 local government of the state for both Senate and Kosofe constituency II House of Assembly Election respectively.
I am under instructions by the Chairman of the Council(Hon.Femi Olaniyi) to commend the efforts of the chairmen that have successfully conducted primary elections, also our umpire(INEC) for making all a successful and remarkable one.
Once again congratulations to all of us.
Lagos State IPAC Chairman
Lagos State IPAC PRO
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021