Lagos IPAC mourns Late General Mobolaji Johnson
The Lagos State Chapter of the Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC) under the Chairmanship of Hon. Mallam Shakirudeen Olofin has commiserated with the Lagos State Government, Lagosians and the entire family on the passing away of, Late (Retired) Brigadier General Mobolaji Johnson.
In a statement issued by the IPAC state chairman, Shakirudeen Olofin, says, “The political family of Lagos under the umbrella of IPAC commiserate with the State Government, Lagosians and the entire family of the first military governor of the state in the person of Rtd Brig i’m Gen Mobolaji Johnson”.
“We pray that the Almighty God would give the family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss, and accept his returns and forgive his shortcomings, Amen”.
“His sterling quality as the governor of the state makes Lagos the place to be for all and sundry. His uprightness gave us the nick name of “Centre of Excellence” he is one of the two state governors that were not indicted of corruption during the panel of enquiry of 1975″, the statement concluded.
Your legacy lives on, Adieu Pa Mobolaji!!!
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022