The Lagos branches of the Nigerian Medical Association and the Association of General and Private Medical Practitioners of Nigeria have reacted to the idea of treating asymptomatic COVID-19 patients in their homes, The PUNCH reports.
The Chairman of Lagos AGPMPN, Dr Tunji Akintade, told The PUNCH in a telephone interview that the decision to treat mild and asymptomatic COVID-19 patients at home was a tough decision for the state public because all the government hospitals a…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/lagos-is-now-overwhelmed-hospitals-isolation-centres-are-filled-up-doctors-cry-out.html?feed_id=22710&_unique_id=5eea216aaa41a
- Nationwide Strike: Airspace Joins NLC, Vow To Shutdown Operation
- Disregard Fake News, ASUU Strike Is Still On — UNILAG Chairman
- NLC Dares FG, Insist On Nationwide Total Shutdown Protest Despite Court Order
- Edo Election: I Take Responsibility For Ize-Iyamu’s Defeat ― Buhari
- Ondo Election: I Will Teach You How To Play Politics, Ondo Is Not Rivers — Akeredolu Warns Wike