The Lagos State Chapter of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) has consoled with families that lost their loved ones following a pipeline explosion that occurred at Abule Ado, Lagos State , on Thursday .
In a statement signed by the State party’s Chairman and South-West Chairman of Chairmen, Hon. Femi Olaniyi(Ferrari) on Monday morning, also condoled with the people and government of Lagos State over the fire disaster that claimed lives and properties .
www.weetalknaija.com.ng reports that fire broke out on Thursday after suspected hoodlums vandalised petroleum pipelines in the area .
Olaniyi who is also the Lagos State Youth policy Advisor of Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC) urged security agencies to ensure that those behind the unfortunate incident were brought to book to face justice.
Hon. Femi Olaniyi urged Nigerians to desist from vandalising pipelines and sensitive installations across the country, adding that such interferences put many lives at risk .
He prayed that God would accept the soul of the departed and comfort their families .
The explosion which occurred in the early hours left many dead , while many vehicles,houses and shops were razed.
Mr Ibrahim Farinloye, the South -West Coordinator of National Emergency Management Agency , said the fire had been put off with the assistance of specially – trained safety firemen after 17 hours.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation