Lagos Pipeline Explosion : Lagos SDP Consoles With Victims, Families
The Lagos State Chapter of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) has consoled with families that lost their loved ones following a pipeline explosion that occurred at Abule Ado, Lagos State , on Thursday .
In a statement signed by the State party’s Chairman and South-West Chairman of Chairmen, Hon. Femi Olaniyi(Ferrari) on Monday morning, also condoled with the people and government of Lagos State over the fire disaster that claimed lives and properties .
www.weetalknaija.com.ng reports that fire broke out on Thursday after suspected hoodlums vandalised petroleum pipelines in the area .
Olaniyi who is also the Lagos State Youth policy Advisor of Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC) urged security agencies to ensure that those behind the unfortunate incident were brought to book to face justice.
Hon. Femi Olaniyi urged Nigerians to desist from vandalising pipelines and sensitive installations across the country, adding that such interferences put many lives at risk .
He prayed that God would accept the soul of the departed and comfort their families .
The explosion which occurred in the early hours left many dead , while many vehicles,houses and shops were razed.
Mr Ibrahim Farinloye, the South -West Coordinator of National Emergency Management Agency , said the fire had been put off with the assistance of specially – trained safety firemen after 17 hours.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- JUST IN!! PDP Crisis Continues In Cross River As NWC Postponed Congress
- BREAKING!! Aisha Buhari Seriously Sick, Secretly Flown To Saudi Arabia For Treatment
- JUST IN!! Attorney-General of The Federation Orders IG of Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers
- Omini Warns INEC Chairman Mammud, We Will Not Allow Buhari, Oshiomhle To Rig Edo Elections
- All You Need To Know About SS3 ‘Benefit Boys’ Who Resumed School With iPhone 11 And Benz
Share this post with your Friends on