A video of the submit election violence within the Ojota space of Lagos state has emerged on-line.
The video which was posted on fb confirmed the broken carried out to companies of Igbo merchants by some indignant YORUBA people.
Watch the video beneath
Meanwhile, Assistant Inspector General of Police accountable for Zone 2, Lagos and Ogun, AIG David Folawiyo and the brand new Lagos State Commissioner of Police, CP Mu’azu Zubairu, met with group leaders, the Osolo of Isolo, Oba Kabiru Adelaja Agbabiaka and Eze Ndigbo and Chairman Council of Ndieze Lagos State, Eze Christian, Uchechukwu Nwachukwu in peace discuss to quell the disaster.
Speaking on the palace of the Isolo of Isolo, Zabiru described what transpired on Saturday was a matter of concern for everyone, together with the safety businesses, the Oba and the residents.
According to him, everyone is conscious of the disaster however no person had true information in regards to the situation.
He mentioned, “They mentioned three people have been killed and no person had seen one corpse anyplace on this space. The gentleman who was attacked was instantly rescued, rushed to the hospital and he’s getting higher within the hospital. But you possibly can see the destructive information being sprayed about this space which isn’t good for everyone.
He continued, “If there are problems with elections in Nigeria, it shouldn’t be in Lagos and if there’s any downside of elections in Lagos, why ought to or not it’s in Okota the place you have got peace-loving Nigerians dwelling collectively?
“This is why the AIG and myself have come right here to reemphasise the peaceable co-existence which I consider has been taking place on this kingdom for therefore a few years. This kingdom isn’t identified for any violence or disaster. It is thought for dwelling collectively in peace; why is that this space attempting to get a brand new title now? A spot of disaster and chaos? he ended.
- BREAKING!! Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals
- Buhari Begins Payment of N30,000 To 333,000 Artisans
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- Latest Jobs in Warri Today in a Reputable Marine, Oil and Gas, and Construction Company
- 2020 Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme
- Latest Graduate Jobs in Abuja Today at ActionAid (AA) Nigeria
- ECOWAS Recruitment Application Form ( ECOWAS Recruitment Portal 2020 16 Positions )
- 2021 Graduate Analyst Programme at Boston Consulting Group