BREAKING!! 10 Persons In Lagos Govt House Test Positive For COVID-19
Ten persons associated with the state house in Marina have tested positive for COVID-19.
The Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Professor Akin Abayomi, revealed this through his Twitter handle on Thursday.
“However, 10 persons associated with Lagos State House in Marina have tested positive to COVID-19”.
The Health Commissioner called on Lagosians to observe the precautionary measures such as social distancing, washing of hands with soaps, and use of hand sanitizers.
“I, therefore, implore you all to continue to embrace the #MaskUpLagos initiative and observe all precautionary measures such as physical distancing, hand washing and other personal hygiene.
“All directives on easing lockdown in Lagos State remain in force. It is our collective responsibility to do all we can to stop the spread of the pandemic
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360