Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Prof Akin Abayomi, has announced that the state has two COVID-19 death.
Abayomi stated that although Lagos had no fresh cases as at April 20, there were still fatalities from the virus from those earlier infected.
Abayomi said, “No new case of #COVID19 was confirmed in Lagos on 20th April, 2020.
“However, #COVID19 related deaths were recorded in Lagos. One of the deceased was a 45-year-old Nigerian male who returned from India in January 2020.”
So far, Lagos has 379 confirmed cases, 98 have been discharged, 260 remain active while 16 have died.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021