The Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, Lagos, on Monday, disclosed that its medical team delivered a 40-year-old COVID-19 patient of a baby girl.
The LUTH management made this known in its verified official Twitter handle, @LUTHofficial, on Monday.
According to the tweet, the team comprises doctors, anesthetists, and nurses.
“A team of LUTH doctors, anesthetists, and nurses delivered a woman with COVID-19 of a baby girl this afternoon.
“The 40-year-old mother and 3.3kg baby are doing fine.
“Our gratitude goes to these gallant men and women and all warriors making the nation proud in the face of this scourge,” it said.
Meanwhile, with the announcement by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), that another 81 cases of COVID-19 have been recorded, Nigeria now has a total of 1,273 confirmed cases of the viral disease.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company