LAGOS TRAIN DERAIL FROM TRACK, KILL SCORES, TRAP PASSENGERS
A rickety passenger follow veered off the tracks throughout the Agege, Mangoro house of Lagos throughout the early hours of Thursday, January 10, 2019, with casualty figures however to be ascertained on the time of submitting this story.
Social media prospects say web site guests alongside the Ikeja-Along—Iyana Ipaja axis has come to a standstill by way of the push hour frequent commute.
A coach or two have been photographed crashing off the observe into the neighbourhood beside it, with preliminary research suggesting that the derailment may have hit a few people. Newspoint Media is unable to substantiate this bit of information at the moment.
Train derailment in Lagos, Nigeria’s monetary nerve center, is sort of frequent.
On November 16, 2017, a follow derailed throughout the Abattoir house of Agege, injuring many and leaving scores lifeless.
On July 20, 2018, a follow rammed proper right into a Danfo bus that had abruptly gotten in one of the simplest ways, killing on the very least 9 people.
Nigeria, Africa’s largest financial system, is bedeviled by crumbling transport infrastructure in inside cities and all through states.
Most of the tracks and trains crisscrossing the Nigerian panorama are decaying and have barely been maintained given that ‘60s.
The President Buhari administration is specializing in revamping Nigeria’s accident prone, outdated rail transportation system.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- You Have No Future With APC — Omini Urges Nigerians To Move To PDP
- JUST IN!! 356 Soldiers Tender Resignation To Buratai, Cite Loss Of Interest
- BREAKING!! Nigeria To Go On Total Lockdown Till November 2020 (Read Details)
- Detain Magu For 28 Days — Fayose Tells Presidential Panel
- Apply Now: Nigeria Police Begins Recruitment
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on