Frank Lampard has vowed to give youth a chance at Chelsea, with the Blues preparing to open a new era under the guidance of a club legend.
After several weeks of speculation, a man who spent 13 years in west London as a player has been confirmed as Maurizio Sarri’s successor at Stamford Bridge.
A Premier League post represents a sizeable step up the coaching ladder for a man with just one season of experience at Derby under his belt.
“I’m delighted to be here,” Lampard told Chelsea TV in his first interview since returning to familiar surroundings.
“This is a competitive club, it always has been in the modern era and one of the main competitors.
“I want to help with the younger players, try and get them into the squad because I know that fans really relate to players that come through the academy and feel the club.
“I will work hard to try and bring success to the club.”
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )