The Isoko South Local Government, the Isoko Development Union, the Isoko National Youth Assembly, Isoko Traditional Rulers Council and a big number of group President Generals as we communicate witnessed the usual oath taking, ( Ehan or Inyo) by Igbide and Okpolo Enwhe communities on the rightful proprietor of the land that has been in dispute between every communities throughout the last 5 a few years.
The land disagreement assumed a dangerous dimension in current occasions ensuing within the demise of scores of lives and wanton destruction of properties. Both communities adamantly subscribed to the oath risk after over two years of negotiations and settlement efforts by the Isoko south Local Government, IDU, transitional rulers, non secular and revered opinion leaders.
Seven people each took the oath on behalf of the households laying declare to the disputed house of land.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021