The Isoko South Local Government, the Isoko Development Union, the Isoko National Youth Assembly, Isoko Traditional Rulers Council and a big number of group President Generals as we communicate witnessed the usual oath taking, ( Ehan or Inyo) by Igbide and Okpolo Enwhe communities on the rightful proprietor of the land that has been in dispute between every communities throughout the last 5 a few years.
The land disagreement assumed a dangerous dimension in current occasions ensuing within the demise of scores of lives and wanton destruction of properties. Both communities adamantly subscribed to the oath risk after over two years of negotiations and settlement efforts by the Isoko south Local Government, IDU, transitional rulers, non secular and revered opinion leaders.
Seven people each took the oath on behalf of the households laying declare to the disputed house of land.
- #EndSARS: JUST IN! Niger Delta Militant Endorses Protest, Vow To Resume Attack If…
- BREAKING!! Lagos Govt Declares 24-Hour Curfew Over #Endsars Protest
- BREAKING!! #EndSARS: Soldiers and Police Take Over Communities Near Abuja Airport
- #ENDSARS: Resign Now, Protesting Youths In Ondo Tell Buhari
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Have Spoken, But We Need Time — Buhari