I Don’t Care, I’m Ready To Face The Law — Says Nigerian Man Who Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With His Newly Wedded Wife On Matrimonial Bed
Babajide Akinsanya, 32, was arrested by the Osun State Police for fatally shooting his landlord while his wife suffered life-threatening injuries.
When he returned home just 3 hours after leaving for work, his wife and landlord were caught on his matrimonial bed.
“I had been suspecting my wife and the landlord for about a month now, so I decided to come home earlier when I saw a text message my wife sent to a number saying by 11am,” the suspect admitted.
I entered through the kitchen door and went straight to my room where I discovered them naked; this is a guy that my wife always complains about, despite the fact that she was saying otherwise.
I’m ready to face the rules, and it doesn’t bother me.
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting