The Lagos State Civil Service Commission has announced the promotion of 4,653 (Four Thousand, Six Hundred and Fifty-Three) Civil Servants who are statutorily due for elevation to the next level after undergoing the mandatory Structured Training Programmes.
According to the Commission, the recent release of promotion letters signified the conclusion of the year 2019 Promotion Exercise which kicked off on the 20th March with the briefing of eligible candidates on the conduct of the exercise and the subsequent Structured Training.
Speaking on the development, the Chairman of the Civil Service Commission, Mrs. Taiwo Adeyinka Oyemade assured that the Commission will continue to discharge its core duties creditably, saying that the promoted officers had shown great commitment and consistency in the discharge of their statutory duties in the last three years.
While noting that the Structured Training Programmes was designed to get the best out of Public Servants, Oyemade expressed delight that the State Public Service can boast of a reliable and efficient workforce as evident in the progress and transformation of the State.
Oyemade, however, admonished those promoted to be steadfast and dedicated in their duties so as to reciprocate the good gesture of the State Government
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited