The All Progressive Congress’ gubernatorial candidate for the 2019 election in Delta State, Chief Great Ogboru has been accused of extorting giant sums of money working into billions of naira from aspirants vying for various political positions by his fish agency, Fiogret Ltd Bank account.
This was revealed by Secret Reporters in a contemporary data bulletin citing that late Delta Central Senator, Akpor Pius Ewherido was notably amongst those who gave him kickbacks for over a yr and half.
The data bulletin moreover disclosed that the late senator wanted to sever political ties with Chief Ogboru over regular requires for remittance into his fish agency account, an movement that saved them at arm’s dimension until the unfateful demise of the earlier senator by assassination by poisioning.
“We can report authoritatively that for over ten years, Fiogret Ltd with account amount 000617024 domiciled in Union Bank has recorded over N3 billion inflows, with none coming from fishing nonetheless political kickbacks of politicians who gained election beneath his Democratic Peoples Party (DPP) and Labor Party.
“To get a House of Assembly ticket beneath the LP when he was the Guber candidate, an aspirant ought to cough out a whopping sum of N40 million, which is paid into Fiogret and retains paying until the tenure is over, alleged our provide who’s very close to Ogboru.
“At times, if he does not want people to know that it’s only Fiogret collecting all the money, he will give the aspirants the account number of one of his mistresses for them to pay into” part of the knowledge bulletin be taught.
Read further at: https://secretsreporter.com/crooked-demon-how-apc-guber-aspirant-ogboru-used-fishing-company-fiogret-to-extort-over-n3-billion-from-aspirants-for-years-sources/
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021