The Independent National Electoral Commission on Tuesday inaugurated two Resident Electoral Commissioners representing Bayelsa and Borno states to fill the two vacancies that had existed in the two states .
Their nominations by the Presidency were confirmed by the Senate as a result of the vacancies that had existed .
While Alalibo Johnson from Bayelsa State was deployed in Cross River State as REC , Umar Gajiram from Borno State , according to INEC , was deployed in Adamawa State.
Dr. Johnson takes over from Dr. Frankland Briyai the immediate past REC for Cross River State who resigned to contest as governor in last year’s Bayelsa State guber election.
Share your thoughts, use the comment section
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )